Friday, January 04, 2013

It feels like nobody knows my identity, while she makes it so clear to everyone what her identity is. And they acknowledge it. Everybody thinks I'm this.. easily excitable being who needs to immerse myself in the presence of other people. I'm just searching for the right people when I talk to many. Person. {edit}I was jealous{/edit}

These days I feel like I've fulfilled the needs of the past me - recognition of my presence by many (or enough). But I often feel I'm not fully recognized as a person. They might not really know and like who I really am. Why is it that I feel most like myself when I'm alone, why can I not be like myself even in front of humans?

It was nice today though, I think I found someone in school I enjoy talking to, for the first time in so many months. It felt so genuine and we were both just interested to listen to each other. The kind of talk I've always been craving for.

Random:

Had a slightly heated argument (not in the bad way) about power/respect with parents last night. I dislike this idea of power and position.

Generally find it a pretentious behaviour to provide the interactive social media with information about yourself. (the ones where people can comment on) Like, really personal ones. I used to do that and it made me feel kind of disgusted with myself. There is something wrong with such a judgemental statement, I don't know why I'm thinking this way.

No comments: